Full Stack (Web) Developer – PHP/VueJS/Laravel/Symfony – also remote (m/w/d) – Ready, Set, AnkhLabs!
There’s no better place to get started than AnkhLabs, an innovative Bavarian software development agency with an international team of forward-thinkers and digital natives with own start-up experience. We blend web and backend technologies, apps, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and Software as a service to create innovations that truly change the game. What else do we have up our sleeve? We love crypto and blockchain technologies. Together, we’ll embark on a digital journey that is bound to change more than just your career. So climb aboard. We look forward to hearing from you!
- You love web development and are ideally also fluent in backend development
- Even when you work in the backend – you are always at the forefront! Because what you develop, integrate and test takes our own and customer projects to the next level.
- You reliably develop and monitor software prototypes and MVPs that we test and optimize step by step in exchange with our customers.
- Bugs tremble with your skills and you are only satisfied when our software solutions are really solving todays challenges.
- It’s clear that with your abilities you will be also enthusiastic about our customers, partners and your team and will be glad to help with your technical expertise.
- You make a significant contribution to constantly developing our services and giving digital innovations the right push.
What you are throwing in:
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- Mobile app development frameworks like React Native or Flutter, MSSQL, MongoDB, Docker, C# .NET and Microsoft Azure are a plus, but not mandatory
- Profound experience in software development lifecycle (e.g. version control, issue tracking, test automation, debugging, bugfix engineering, release management etc.)
- Conceptual thinking and passion for software design, architecture, development, innovative technologies and trends
- Written and spoken English skills, German is a plus
You can count on our benefits:
Look forward to varied activities, with which you can lay the foundation for something big. Join us and go new ways to build a company right from the beginning!
What we offer you:
- An exciting and flexible environment with a wide range of tasks, as well as opportunities for development, based on your location with homeoffice only or in hybrid-mode (mix of home office and office)
- Great work/life balance with flexible working time and 30 days vacation
- An interesting and future-oriented workplace in an attractive new office at Ammersee (directly at A96)
- Working in a sympathetic, dynamic and highly motivated team
- Pleasant working atmosphere with flat hierarchies, personal responsibility and proper time for ramp-up
- Open feedback culture
- Free parking and shower possibility, in case you ride to work with your bike or do jogging in your lunch break
- Access to employee benefits portal with wide range of special offers
- Extras like free drinks and a competitive salary
Our employees are important to us: We hire you for permanent employment.
And: We know how to party. You can look forward to cool team events and company parties.
Help to shape our success and get in touch with us today!
You don’t need any application documents, not even school or university reports. Our chatbot only asks for the most important information so that we can get to know each other as quickly as possible.